Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Friday 3 June 2011

Stalking to Know You

A play on the title of the song Getting to Know You from Rodgers and Hammerstein’s musical, The King and I. Well, I love going from one blog to the other and reading what people write. You’d be surprised that you’re able to learn about that person simply by looking at the style of writing and the tone thereof.

Whether it’s a friend’s or a stranger’s, I do get inspired sometimes. And those were uplifting moments. But then, am I a stalker just by doing that? I’d ask if I want to know but who’s there to answer it? Would you simply open up to a stranger? It’s difficult sometimes when others take your motives the wrong way.

Here are some things worth reproducing by a friend who uses MS Paint, mind you. Click on image to enlarge.

Future. (from shwann: anything and everything)


Kung Fu (from shwann: anything and everything)


Yours truly. Dang! This one looks like it's painted halfheartedly


I Miss You. Missing Me. (from shwann: anything and everything)


Shall we all now sing to the tune of Getting to Know You?

:
Getting to know you,
Getting to know all about you.
Getting to like you,
Getting to hope you like me.

Getting to know you,
Putting it my way,
But nicely,
You are precisely,
My cup of tea.
:
For the clip, please click HERE.

Cheers on a Friday night. Back to blog-hopping.

4 comments:

  1. :) hehehehehehhe

    i am a stalker of your blog too :P

    btw, too bad, i didnt download pictures from fb..sign

    ReplyDelete
  2. wei.l..aku mana ada halfhearted..draw with passion and love k..

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me, 'to stalk' is to be so obsessed with someone that we're where they are.

    But if it's a genuine interest to learn about that person, then I think the term stalker is a bit on the strong side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon 20:52... Ar? You?? Dey, you is it??

    ReplyDelete

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/