Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Friday 10 June 2011

Mile Marker 418: More Food and the Silly Things We Did

Before this one, the last barbeque I had with my friends were during high school back in ’04. Now, it appears that five years isn’t a very long time considering how fast I’ve reached 2009 and my next outdoor open grill.

 It was about 6 pm that time and preparations were underway. Some pieces of chicken were missing and we're glad we found the culprit.

Many were called (for audtion) but few were chosen. These are the ones who... Let's just say they weren't shortlisted.

 Mash potato was a hit. Oh yeah! Two years on and they're still talking 'bout it.

 Realise this: That back then, everyone was well-fed. It's different now.

 See? Good food for everyone. Dude in yellow is Kiourmasi from Iran.

You see, we're really a very well-behaved bunch. Good mannered and a jolly bunch of young adults.

 That was until I decided to wet my hair, tucked in my T, roll up my pants, and started greeting everyone with a lisp.

 And boy, did Keng Chong and Wendy loved the idea of going back in time and followed suit.

Oh, those stick in our hands were the famed satay!

Looking back at all these pictures never, I repeat, never, fails to cause a smile on my face that will almost always progress to an uncontrollable laughter. Something similar to this:


 I suppose that's all for now. And the journey's nearing its end. Movie night in about 10 minutes. I better make my bed and jump right in.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/