Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Thursday 16 June 2011

Jaded J

The end is in sight. I'm not in some dark tunnel looking straight at the light thinking if it's the way out or the clichéd speeding train heading my way. I can see the finish line. But my leg's wobbly and the firm path has turned miry. Will I find rest?

I've been giving so much and I have absolutely no complaints about it. But acknowledgment of some sort would be rather encouraging so I'd know that none of what was sowed went to the dogs. Even those adorable canines appreciate a morsel of food. I don't think I'll stop being myself but I've been thinking... Will I ever stop caring?

Trust. A five-letter word with five different meanings to five different people of five different ethnicity. To me, it meant nothing more than my willingness to put my confidence, though fallible, in another person and to believe, wish and expect something to come out of them. Man, I have no idea what I'm rambling here. Forgive me.

I'm not exactly feeling like I'm on top of the world right now.

All these might just be rhetorical as I may have the answers yet, chose to welter in the ocean of thoughts. Anyone up for a song though Christmas is still a good six months away?


Be blessed, people! Be careful of burnout. Let's look forward to the weekend.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/