Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Mile Marker 418: Birthday Bashes

Besides movie nights and open houses, birthday bashes are filled with a lot of laughter and crazy stuff. You only need one person to start the whole affair of getting-cream-on-the-fella-next-to-you or drop-candle-wax-on-skin and there'll be chaos!

Since I can't possible post 50 over photos, I've found a nice feature in Picasa Web Album that enables me to embed a slideshow here. Too bad though, I couldn't put a longer (and possible better) captions to every photos. I suppose I have to sacrifice that for space. Still, it's regrettable.

Ah, 2011 will be the last time we celebrate anyone's birthday. This December 31 being the last birthday bash. Well, time to look at past celebrations. From my very first celebration (with a ridiculously creative way of filling a small salad bowl with vegetable) to the longest (lunch, dinner and supper) incorporating the Christmas gift-exchange by the beach.



 

2 comments:

  1. Wow...i didnt realise we had so much celebrations over the 2 years...miss those old days so much...too bad Picasa cant upload unlimited number of pictures....hehehe...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Err... 1GB of storage space on the web albums...

    ReplyDelete

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/