Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Monday 1 August 2011

The Sum of...


I like the part when he went:

You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there and I know when I need it
I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there 'cause that's what friends
Are supposed to do...


Saw that [shared] on Facebook for the second time now and I must say that it’s really sweet what they did (using Flash?). Good to know that there’s still a song written about friendship. For me, it’s nice to listen to this one and putting away – for a little while – those lovey-dovey, queasy-cheesy lyrics chronicling the passion between two souls.

Ok, I exaggerated. If the songs are in my playlist then they’re all hunky-dory. Not too much, not too scarce, just Julian-ish.

August 1. Dang!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/