Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Thursday 25 August 2011

Remembering Amanda

No, I don't have anyone named Amanda who has passed away. But I think I dreamt of Amanda because of the song by Boston.

Nice to listen to whilst working. It's another day of facing the computer and hammering away on the keyboard, all the while sneezing. It must be the rain; when I went out for a haircut (still getting used to the dude staring back at me in the mirror) this afternoon. For most part of the day, it's blustery, dark, and cloudy.

I'll turn in very soon. Achoo! Oh no, the mucus says hi!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/