Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Sunday 14 August 2011

A ⇔ B and REM

I love you... that is if you love me too.

When I read that, I went, “What the {bleep}? Really?”

And then I realized that I shouldn’t be surprised by that. Judging by how things work today, there are many who’d subscribe to that. Well, I think it’ll be easier to count how the number of people who don’t operate in that manner.

I wonder what Amanda’s like. I haven’t “seen” her since last Wednesday but I had a less-than-lovely dream last night. I went at a thief with a hammer and he fired two shots at me; both found their way into my chest. Lucky for me, I lived to use a different approach the next time around.

Another warm Sunday afternoon and I’m going to take a nap after finishing the 4-minute clip on Buttermilk Fried Chicken. Do look up “foodwishes” on YouTube. You’d drool every time. I know I did, with a little rumbling in the tummy.

Note from a Math weakling: (material equivalence) A ⇔ B means A is true if B is true and A is false if B is false.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/