Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Julian Roderick Lambert: Stereotyping A Rich Kid

A conversation between Julian ‘Roderick’ Lambert and Elise Cavanaugh on a chat client. Remember that chat language was used. Some points were exaggerated for effect and greater clarity. A commentary will follow later on.


You have just sent a shake.

___________

EC: Hey sweetheart, ya there?

JL: Hi. Hang on a sec...

EC: Ok

A few minutes later...

JL: Hey! i’m here.

EC: Am i disturbin u? What were u doin?

JL: Had lunch yet? It’s raining over here.

EC: Yea, had pasta.

JL: Aww! That’s nice. How’s yr dya like? Good?

JL: day^

EC: Kinda. Was chatting with a guy. Yr namesake I'd say.

JL: Really? Like something-Lambert?

EC: nope, like Julian-something. Julian Caldwell I think...

JL: Oh... how's he like?

EC: Glad u asked! he's nothing like you

JL: *surprised* how so?

EC: well, he's smart...

JL: ..and I'm stupid ? :(

EC: no, ur a genius

JL: i think i am...

EC: ‘cz ur

JL: So, how u both knew each other?

EC: It’s a long story

JL: y d talk abt him suddenly?

EC: ‘cz i he keeps talking to me

JL: that's a pity... it shows ur attracting the guys.. Ha-ha!

EC: =.=

I hv a headache

JL: oh, go bang yr head against the wall.. i do that often when I have a headache.

EC: =.= maybe i shd... but JC asked me to have rest

JL: well, what does he know? Rber i did well for my MCAT? Else, how’d I be in med school 2day?

EC: i trust u more. i shall do a head-banger ...

JL: kewl~~

EC: JC likes cats

JL: cats r yr enemies

EC: i know... that's y he's like my enemy's fren which is my enemy

JL: so u hated him?

EC: I don't knw... i tot he hated me and he said he doesn't. What do u think?

JL: I think you hate him [does a jig and fell]

EC: Really?

JL: Ouch!

EC: what happened?

JL: i did a jig and fell..

EC: silly

JL: yeah, i am as silly as an egg with broken shells

EC: it's ok.. i like that. Humpty-dumpty

JL: muah!

EC: Hey, ever heard of the Kristallnacht?

JL: Nope. Some brand belonging to a beer?

EC: Err... Not really. What about the 38th parallel?

JL: What’s that?

EC: D first's related to Nazi Germany and the second has to do with the Korean War.

JL: Germany. Beers! And Porsche. I know PDK though.

EC: Oh, the Porsche Doppelkupplung. Some dual-clutch thingamabob.

EC: U there???

JL: U even knw that?! Wow.

EC: JC told me. Heard of 'em?

JL: Well... of course! But all these irrelevance bore me. I’m a med student remember? We’re planning for a Halloween party to be held l8r tis week.

EC: Great! How’s life in med school?

JL: Good I guess? Can’t wait to get back home. I heard there’s a new pay schedule being announced for doctors. Oh yea! $.$ LOL

EC: yea, i heard... Ever thought of volunteering with the UN? Have a look at the UNDP site >> http://www.undp.org/

JL: I suppose JC sent u that too?

EC: As a matter of fact, yes.

JL: I think he should volunteer.

EC: He would if he could. I think you’d be a suitable candidate.

JL: Squatting toilets and mosquitoes? ;)

EC: Meanie... I think we’re real lucky to study medicine and pharmacy abroad. Giving back would be great.

Go and read the page I sent u.

JL: I dislike reading... LOL! Hey, all this talk’s making me hungry. Gonna go order some pizza. Want some?

EC: That’d be nice though I dun see how that’s possible. :)

JL: ttyl. Someone’s at the door. Party’s starting I think. *fingers crossed*

EC: Hey... Wait

JL: talk 2u tonite dear. Bye.

EC: Ok. Cu then.

JL: Oh... b4 I forget, I saw your piano clip on Utube. Nice. Bye.

EC: Hey! :) ur back..

ok, bye...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/