Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Sunday 15 May 2011

Holding On, Letting Go - Ross Copperman

Song featured in the seventh season finale of CSI:NY. There are things which we let go and others we hold on to, hence the labels applied to the post. As for me, I have made my choice. What about you?



It's everything you wanted, it's everything you don't
It's one door swinging open and one door swinging closed
Some prayers find an answer some prayers never know
We're holding on, and letting go

3 comments:

  1. good song le...very meaningful!

    wei, you rajin update your blog la...or not susah la..wanna know more ab u also cannot..

    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's the name of the typeface "holding on and letting go"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The name of the font I use is "Unkempt"

    ReplyDelete

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/