Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Friday 27 May 2011

Celebrity Apprentice: Giving All You Can Give

The show's just ended days ago (I know I'm late *smiles*) and I enjoyed the finale as much as I did the whole season. Finalists Marlee Matlin and John Rich played for the Starkey Hearing Foundation and St. Jude Children's Research Hospital respectively.

Have a look at their charities and the "world premiere" of For The Kids. Nice.

Edit: The processed videos aren't that crisp compared to the ones in AVI format I have in my computer. Too bad.

Marlee Matlin - Starkey Hearing Foundation





John Rich - St. Jude Children's Research Hospital




Marlee Matlin & John Rich - For The Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/