Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Thursday 19 May 2011

As easy as A-B-C

It's easy to screw mess things up, innit?

I have so many songs to share here. From Cheap Trick's The Flame to Journey's Don't Stop Believin' (and I think both Steve Perry and Arnel Pineda are way more talented than me). Both songs are too err... I can't find the word for that. This one's milder. Somewhat soothing after what I've went through. First heard during my friend's wedding. She's the first from the group of schoolmates to tie the knot. Woot!

Please enjoy this one, people. It's very heart-warming and stimulates the lacrimal glands. True love and friendship do exist. Do read about this particular song here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/