Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Sunday 22 May 2011

I'm Still in Love with You

Rigsby and Van Pelt's dialogue in The Mentalist. Aww! Poor Wayne. From the day they called it off to the day when Grace announced her engagement to Craig O'Loughlin, you can see the pain and sadness written all over his face.

Anyway, I find this one memorable. I'm into dialogues lately. I even have something planned. We'll see.

Rigsby: Wait, there's one more thing: I'm sorry but I'm not going to be at your wedding.

Van Pelt
: Oh?
[Van Pelt sighs]

Van Pelt
: That's too bad. You have something else planned for that day?

Rigsby
: No,you see the problem is: I'm still in love with you.

Van Pelt
: You can't-

Rigsby
: Hold on. I'm not trying to win you back. You're marrying a good man. That's not gonna change. But neither am I. This whole thing where we pretend we're just friends, it doesn't work. I don't know what will work. But I know one thing: I can't watch you marry another man.

[Rigsby steps toward Van Pelt and lowers his voice]

Rigsby: You have a good day, and a good life.

[Rigsby kisses her and walks away]


Season 3, Episode 21 – Like A Redheaded Stepchild
Here's the scene. Sunday night and nothing much to do, hence, this post.

4 comments:

  1. sad huh..haiz..why this kind of thing always happen.. should be with someone becoz we love them..but googled it d. that guy is bad ppl, and she killed him..

    prefer Jane and Lisbon

    ReplyDelete
  2. ??

    I prefer Julian and Emily Lightman. HAHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm, let me think who i really like...

    ReplyDelete
  4. x ada julian in "lie to me" la..u tipu me...

    ReplyDelete

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/