Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Saturday 14 February 2009

Valentine: Living the Day

To the lovebirds,
May the nest be warm and every moment, sweet

To the dateless,
May the right one comes, otherwise, be happy since being alone is a blessing too

To the heartbroken ones,
May past experiences teach you to love, be loved, and be wary

As for me, I'm indulging in good music and good food in my bed
Alas, the stress and horror of work continues to haunt and buffet me.

Shoutouts to: Gan, Wei Wong, Yin Kuan, Sophie, [beloved supervisor] Normi, Mary Ann, and Mira [in Seoul]. Not forgetting [muted] visitors here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/