Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Agape with...

I don't know whether to smile or to cry. Maybe I'll do both and produce that "I'm admiring you and feeling really touched at the same time" look. Throw in a pair of glassy eyes and a quivering pout.

Honestly, I'm not sure what I'm really feeling when I was reading about the kids over at MACS (or Facebook) and Post Pals. Brave kids fighting to keep healthy or to make the 'nasty lump gone'.

Yes, I was agape with dread and admiration.

To Jon Paul, Caitlin, Aled, and Emma, I learn to be "POSITIVE and not NEGATIVE". Sending some cards your way and it's the least I'd do for now. 

I'm thankful that my organs and limbs are all accounted for. What is a chipped incisor compared to VACTERL association?

Working with Burkholderia cepacia, I couldn't appreciate the effects cystic fibrosis have on young patients and their families. Medical reviews are sort of... muted. At least I have new insights now.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/