Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Sunday 6 November 2011

Looking Upwards

Literally, up.

Last night seemed to be a good night. The temperature's just right. Humidity too. Of all the things I do, I decided to turn to my left...

Yesterday morning started without breakfast. Downed a glass of water and headed out the door. yes, I've showered and brushed my teeth if you're wondering. Went to town to look for a set of spark plugs and the spark plug gauge. Got the plugs but not the gauge. On my way back, I got caught in a terrible jam.

All those time running around and simmering in the jam, the sore on the left side of my neck got more noticeable. Fast forward 6 hours, I was nursing a bothersome ache and retired early.

... I went "argh!" and exhaled loudly. The pain was most excruciating. And then, it disappeared; that is, until triggered again. You've guessed it, the sleepiness' long gone and I'm left in the darkness with eyes wide open. It was then that I decided to do some reading online. My previous reading of the Iran-Contra affair and the life of Ernesto Guevara were heavy so this time round, I'd just blog hop.

And post something here.

Some random pics (of skies) from my mobile phone make good embellishments.

One forgotten evening

Another forgotten evening. But I remember the place at which this picture was snapped. An 'ugly' place.
One of my favourites
It's not feeling nice even when I Believe (Blessid Union of Souls) is playing. Wasn't great too when Extreme's More Than Words were playing.

But am I glad that I gazed upwards. Too bad, I have limited neck rotation. Temporarily.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/