Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Sunday 6 November 2011

Digging a Hole

I'm posting from 2 feet under; within a hole I digged for myself. That's to hide from my embarrassment. Once, I posted something about the great people I've come to hold dear during my two years in the lab and I left out one person.

And this one person is someone quite close to me. In fact, if I were forced to rank those jocund folks, this person would be quite high up. Gosh! An honest mistake on my part yet it felt terrible.

To [Wendy] Kang Wen Tyng, one of the most efficient and hardworking – not to mention, resourceful – workers I've met: you deserve that place among them, well-regarded people. You're making good headway toward in your studies now and I even heard you'll be converting your present work to a doctorate. All the best, girl!

Firdaus & Wendy: We all miss that look on your face, the laughter, and some crazy moments in the lab

We're all behind you. Go get 'em!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/