Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Kitchen's Still Smoking

Now, it makes more sense when I learn it in Malay: ...dapur masih berasap. I won't go into the shaggy dog story of why the kitchen smokes and why nobody uses non-stick pans or a gas stove instead of firewood. Moving on, I was plotting graphs all day yesterday (not on Excel mind you, hence the long hours making my way around the program) and I do my blogroll update this morning.

I must admit here, like most living outside the area, the mention of Lynas first reminds me of the government's dealing and secondly, the people directly affected by it. Still, I try to do what I could and being penniless to travel (to KL for the march to the Australian Embassy or to Kuantan for that matter), I keep abreast of the latest development and spread the word around.

Coming back to the post, here's a video titled "Masakan Cinta (Love Dish)". The fight's still on. Yes! Bon appétit!



Last Sunday, the folks over at Kuantan had the "1311 For Our Family - Whack a piñata" event. Visit Antares' WE'RE DETERMINED TO STOP YOU, LYNAS! GREEDY PIGS! for pictures.

Till then

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/