Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Friday 18 November 2011

It's [the Umpteenth] Friday!

And I'm still loving it.

Went out today and stared at people. It's only a matter of time before I get a slap from some folks offended by my keen and attentive gaze. I figured no one would be interested to know about my risky venture so I'll just skip over that.

Long ago, my friend posted something about equations and plots and their connection to friendship (I think). Mr Bonehead here decided to build upon that idea but it soon fizzled out. I can't even locate that particular entry now.

As some sort of vindicatory gesture, I hereby put up this funny picture I found whilst trawling the net. Now I can go back to being lazy until bedtime and work on my graphs tomorrow on SigmaPlot.

Mathematical curves in motion
By the way, I wasn't staring or perving. Honest!
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/