Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Thursday 1 December 2011

Shoot!

The euphemism for sh*t.

Spent half the day before realizing that it's December. Already. No rest for my weary mind and my phalanges. And evil people too.

I've been getting the same questions lately; inquiring about what my future is like. Short answer? A Picasso. You know, the one that you stare at for hours and finally something begins to take shape. 

Just before you scream "Elephant!", you saw a giraffe. That same giraffe then turns into something else. What is it that you saw, really?

I think I'm one of those people for whom the destination is the travel itself.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/