Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Saturday 1 October 2011

Wee Hour Screening

When you wish upon a star 
Makes no difference who you are 
Anything your heart desires 
Will come to you

I'm sure many are familiar with that.

Got out of bed, took a wee and headed to the kitchen for a sip of water. At four in the morning, there's nothing going on out there but I peered out the window anyway. Quiet. Dead. I looked up and the heavens' full of life.

Wow! Beautiful, beautiful sky. As cliched as the phrase "star-studded night sky" gets, it's different every time I look up. Ah, that nice feeling (understated) which smothers.

Sorry for being stutteringly fragmented; whatever that meant. I think I'd better go back to sleep. After all, such splendour are sure to greet me again the next time I gaze upwards.

Beautiful scene. Wonderful feelings. Amazing what a bunch of stars and a wisp of cloud set against a dark sky could evoke in me; or people for that matter. Never get enough of it and don't think I ever will.

And yes... Hello October, ye good fellow. Welcome aboard and let's have a jolly good time, ya?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/