Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Thursday 13 October 2011

BBW

I really wonder what went through some of your minds when you read the three-lettered title. Anyway, it's one of those days when I wish I had more money and not stuck here saying to myself, "How nice if..." over and over again.

The Big Bad Wolf Book Sale is happening right now... In the Klang Valley. I would have bought a [bus / train / flight too costly for me even if it's a year ago] ticket but hey, let's hope it'll be held up north in the near future. *hopeful*

Retailing at RM 25. That's 84% off the normal price. I don't think I'm gonna find coffee spills or missing pages in it.
Someone agreed to look up Archaeologica and Disappearing World for me. As much as I'm overjoyed by that, I couldn't help but think that it'll be great to be there in person. That way, the two-title limit will not take effect.

Looking at the "teaser" on the main site, prices are lower compared to the ones aboard Logos Hope weeks ago.

*sits and ponder, ruefully*
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/