Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Funny Day

A day of "nothing much was done as far as work is concerned". I spent a good part of my afternoon at MPH browsing the titles at the "Hobbies – Photography" section as well as the "Fiction" area.

As I made my way to the cashier, I walked past this mother and son pair. The guy, I reckoned to be a school-leaver, was describing something from the magazine on his lap to his mother. I'm not sure if mum understood everything (it seemed rather technical) but boy was she attentive. You know what I'm getting at but I'll leave it at that.

Forgive the odd angle. Wasn't trying to creative but more to being discreet.
The rest of the day was spent on the net reading about Raijin Thunderkeg, Genesis 
(the band); watching videos on YouTube (yes, again!); and catching up on things with Wilber. I'm eagerly anticipating the next stable release (2.8) of GIMP.
Meet my friend, Wilber.
And I chanced upon this entrancing piece of music: Funny Day by Kinder ft. Paps 'n' Skar. I'm not the party guy; never was and never will but I think this would make for a great song. 

Whatever it is, it's been looping in Windows Media Player. Give it a try! Who needs mood-altering drugs when there are songs like Funny Day?.


If anyone's wondering what's so funny about today, it wasn't. The title's from that eponymous dance music. Ha! Now, play that again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/