Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Friday 2 September 2011

All Set and Ready to Go

September. I have a funny feeling about September. A misgiving. Let's hope this month will be kind to me. When I visited my Dashboard (that's what the "home" page is called in Blogger) 10 minutes ago, I was greeted with a dialog asking if I'd like to try that new look that is supposedly streamlined for a better blogging experience. Well, for a start, my eyes hurt but I'm beginning to like light grey, orange, and blue.

It's September 3 tomorrow and we'll all be converging at 05.4668420°, 100.4555190°. Attempts to get my hands on some sparklers failed and I was informed that lanterns were already purchased, minus the candles. I'm not sure who's buying mooncake but my mind's on rendang. Kak Mimi delighted us with a trailer of what awaits us on the table and the backyard (we're having barbeque at night).

My Sony Ericsson K530i isn't going to cut it given the lighting of the place so I've purchased four AA batteries, which costs a bomb, to feed my power hungry digital camera. That's right, my camera's a triceratops by today's standard and nowhere as fast as those slim, velociraptor-like cameras that's rechargeable. Anyways, I'm hoping for the best out of my Olympus FE-310. Oh, by the way, it's an archived product @.@

Memory card's cleared. Date set. Clothing ready. A full tank of petrol. Tire pressure. Sunshades. Watch... I went too far. So yeah, starting September with good food and great company. After that, back to writing and bracing myself for any storms that might come my way.

Dreams & Reality: my third photomanipulation. Fall do evoke a feeling of dread in me, even when I first saw the stock. (Stocks and credits on deviantART)

September, end of summer break and beginning of a new semester for some folks I know.

2 comments:

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/