Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Thursday 3 December 2009

Hackneyed

Sometimes I think that one should stick to routine so that things become more manageable and at other times, I support the act of doing something outrageous. Something out of the norm. And I can't tell for sure which is better and perhaps it's good to have balance between the two [with some bias towards...]

Soon, 2010 will be upon us (we've yet to build ourselves an Ark!!!) and I have come to think that what I do here seemed boring. Not that I don't enjoy writing but everything seems ordinary. Cliches abound. Overused phrases. Hackneyed theme. Expected. Too predictable.

Jaded, depressed and disillusioned?

But it's rewarding nonetheless.

Click here: I'm not saying that the same happened to President Obama though. And I enjoy his speeches more than local politicians with that smirk and derisive tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/