Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Sunday 29 November 2009

Tick Tock Goes the Clock

It's the year end and I suppose I deserve a break from work and the vanity of power struggles in the human world. And no, I'm not a Twilight fan; just played an accompanying chevalier (also Chevalier) to a major Edward Cullen fan. Seriously, that guy is kinda pale (guess that's what he should look like) and melancholic.

Enter Alice Cullen (Ashley Greene). When I saw her in school, things doesn't seem laid back or slow anymore. Boy, am I glad to see her again when she returned to Forks. I guess I'm eagerly waiting for June next year. Before that, Salt, Avatar, Lightning Thief, The Last Airbender...

Picture credit: twigirl4ever@glogster

And yeah, I love her hair.

I think it's always alright to escape and be captivated by what we see in the world-that-will-never-be; if that's what it takes to keep sane.

Tatakae, Julian!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/