Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Monday 27 July 2009

Muted Oracle

Is it true that I'm but ordinary?
Been searching for answers, for assurance, daily
Is it also true then, that I've not reached into you?
From what I see, my actions and words are anything but new

For what is an embrace, if you I disgrace?
What is a kiss, when my words, your heart they miss?
What good is a smile, when the heart is away over a mile?
And why affectionate words, when they're often forced or went unheard?

Are you around only when it's lovey-dovey, cozy and mushy?
Or would you stick by even when it's sickly, drowsy, choppy and facing bankruptcy?
Pray tell, what's behind that poker face - phlegmatic and sometimes saturnine
Tell me now, tell me true or missed chances yours to rue

Gas chromatography analysis. 21 samples; three per hour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/