Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Wednesday 3 December 2008

Don't

Speak not, to me, with judgemental tongue
Look not, at me, with skewed visions
Think not, of me, with dirty thoughts
Treat me not, with a cold demeanor
   befitting a criminal
For that isn't what parent and friends are
   made for.

Speak not, hurtful vindictive words, to me
Look not, for destructive schemes, aimed at me
Think not, of sowing discord and dissension, around me
Treat me not, falsely, for you aren't
   Dr Jekyll or My Hyde
These aren't reasons parents and friends are
   around for.

Rather,

Speak to me, directly, out of care and concern
Look at me, as a person that I am
Think of me, as one entity having exclusive space
Treat me, like how you ought to treat me
For in that way, I'd feel appreciated
   and you're worth my time and attention.

Sanctimony ga dai-kirai desu. Corrections anyone?

4 comments:

  1. Nice one, thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just a suggestion. In addition to 'leave your comment', which is public, why don't you have a 'send me a message' which is private. This way people can get in touch with you and get to know you instead of going to facebook. Again this is just a suggestion, please do not be offended. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. shiuan: Thinking?

    Anon: Oh well, they'd just leave me a PM and state that it's private so it wouldn't be published.

    I'm nice right? Giving everyone (Anonymous included) the opportunity to leave me something (so that I know there are readers; some just come and go quietly)

    Thanks anyway! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/