Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Saturday 13 December 2008

Silver Screen of Life

We were in Paris where Ratatouille cooks
And then across 16 Blocks to evade crooks
We then jumped upon Jack Bauer in Mirrors
And thence partaking in a Coffin ritual that gave us shivers

All is well and we travelled to Madagascar too
Many more were planned but now flushed down the loo
It'd be some time before we travel
Or maybe never will - time unravel

Before anyone Bolt-ed into conclusion
And call this a packed Body of Lies
Let's not give in to recrimination
Rather, cherish what we once had in the good times

The Day the Earth Stood Still
Happens not because of my will
Rather, I just never will be perfect
For your love for me to be a fact


I thought I know All About Women
Not making the distinction between Angels and Demons
To The Uninvited aboard the ship
Hire Watchmen; an advice you should heed
For I'm all Fired Up for retribution, it ain't spurious
Make no mistake, it'll come Fast and Furious

1 comment:

  1. this is a good one..bringing the film title to your poem..

    got what u mean..finally

    ReplyDelete

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/