Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Monday 29 September 2008

Lighting up

Image from Susan Loone's blog

It hit me. Whilst lighting up this part of cyberspace with my thoughts and occasional rantings, I ought to attend, at least once, the candle light vigil. To be a part of the group of like-minded Penangites, as well as Malaysians in general, in opposing the use of Draco's law (ISA if you haven't know). God willing, I will definitely be there.

Camera ready. Batteries loaded. Candles... Now, do they provide free candles?

3 comments:

  1. under another "dracun law"..student canot go this kind places le..

    even u r not now..but you soon to be ma..

    think twice o..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoi... I think it's not termed as "perhimpunan haram" or "berunsur politik".

    To me, it's more of the word solidarity. No choice, I"m part of this country.

    Remember the UiTM students in front of Parliament House?

    ReplyDelete
  3. part of your dream come true d..RPK now on court..but for other case..will see what is the judgement then..

    ReplyDelete

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/