Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Friday 12 September 2008

I'm PISSED

pissed [pist]
adjective (slang)
1. an offensive term meaning extremely angry or upset

Microsoft® Encarta® 2006. © 1993-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

___________________

The title said it all. Need I say more?

Update 2350hrs: I'm sick to my guts. First it's Raja Petra and then Tan Hoon Cheng (Sin Chew reporter; for reporting racially sensitive controversial statement). Now it's Teresa Kok (Seputeh MP) for all the wrong reasons. Read more

Update 0113hrs: Sweet show of solidarity in Penang with candle light vigils outside the state police HQ. On a lighter note, USM graduates do have some substance, after all the varsity don't get an APEX recognition without something to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/