Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Monday 2 January 2012

New Year, New Intruder, Same Old Response

The new year brings with it new, and previously unknown viral particles; at least to the men and women of the armed forces garrisoned within. I'm wondering how they got to me since I've been home the past few days.

I look a little better (Source: The Columbia Sun)

Post-nasal drip when I lie down and an "outward-nasal flow" when I'm not; they're driving me nuts. Now the tear gland's acting up. Soon, as the battle rages on, the aches will become more pronounced and my strength will eventually ebb away.

Things to do when the battle's over: wipe my keyboard and phone. For now, a little peace and quiet.

La Garde meurt mais ne se rend pas! We shall overcome the Battle of Water-Flu.
     

3 comments:

  1. Immune system became low because always burnt midnight oil...engine wanna rest...hehehehehe..telling you to rest..

    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    You write very well! Love your blog content.

    Thank you for listing me in your blog role.

    Do take care and I hope to see more of your writings :-).

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why, thanks!! :)

    mws is where I head to every other day for salve and amusement.

    I hope I find enough time and spirit to actually write.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/