Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Saturday 13 February 2010

Salve, Panthera tigris!

We feast as the tiger chases down the ox. It was a time of getting together and having good food. I'll refrain from using the word reunion since it wasn't as if everyone returned from a hundred miles off but rather, we're in constant contact albeit intermittently.

I sure hope that the new year will mean my work becomes easier and that I work swiftly although, I have to say, I don't believe in such stuff; much less feng shui and its many self-proclaimed experts. One thing I'd wish from the tiger is that it chases down people in and around the workplace and sink its teeth into their neck. That's for being selfish!

Funny how these people operate in a society, the word itself means many people. Guess the tiger will never change its stripes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/