Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Monday 5 October 2009

One of Many Bells

One of many wedding bells toll for Theen Kin and Yee Lin. To the newlyweds, my heartiest congratulations. I was in KL (again) to be at the most happening place in Malaysia: the dinner reception. Regretted not being able to make it for the wedding ceremony a day earlier but I'm glad they showed clips of it. My favourite? The photo shoot, without a doubt. Genuine smile and that magical look I was told to look out for many years back. And there's all to it. It put words to every shot and summed them up perfectly.

My first and am enthralled by the whole affair, although I wasn't there in person for the main event. Apart from that, it was good opportunity to catch up (imagine, I haven't met the bride for about 3 years already) with friends. Was great to see a few living the life they enjoy: doing the things that are meaningful and not for the sake of doing it. Everyone has come a long way and it's been too long since we last sat down during recess time at the school canteen. Now we meet again in a banquet hall, draped and spruced up to celebrate the union of our schoolmate with her soulmate.

Ah, I could hardly see with blurred vision now. Must be the cold, or was it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/