Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Tuesday 22 September 2009

Trigger Happy Wanderlust

love it. not so good at it.
good eyes. lack of ideal settings though.

am seriously thinking off backpacking around the country after graduation (which is a distance away) and which means I have to start saving which I already have. speaking of which, I wanted to snap some nice photos - of places and structures and not faces.

i remembered once in my sophomore when I was asked to do a write up on my choice of archaeological sites in southeast asia -- to digress a little; archaeology lecture was fun even though its just to fill the credit quota. thoroughly informative and interesting. too bad i missed excavation and practical since they're offered for though choosing to do minor. back to photography, not sure if I'd own a DSLR or just a humble digital camera, mobile phone camera, plus GIMP to finish it. the latter seem realistic i reckon.

someone suggested writing a memoir. maybe a few more years, yeah? time to dry the wings and fly already? you bet.

good memories. disorganized compilation (this is an oxymoron, by the way)
great plans. unsure where to start.
am excited. real excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/