Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Tuesday 14 February 2012

A Hand Job on February 14

What better way to spend February 14 than to accomplish something some at my favourite spot: the coffee table. Some preferred the dinner table, work table, and even the countertop (I suppose people get easier access to necessary stuff like whipped cream or napkins).

Cream: for dessert, that is (FantasyStock on dA)

I intended to stay dry so I made sure to work calmly. As the forgotten-who-said-it saying goes, "It's all in the wrist". I have two hands so it's half the time needed. Theoretically.

It took almost half the day before everyone's satisfied and go for a shower. Sweetness! I could remember the last moment before it was over. It was preceded by a sustained increase in heart rate and the anticipatory tremor. Getting there.

And then, that gush of happiness.

A diligent and dexterous digits are the only requirement. The thumb and pinky gently pushes left and right whilst the heel of the palm functions as a support, at times doubling as a weight. The index, middle, and ring finger work their magic in all directions. The index finger teases and twirls; sometimes vigorously, sometimes cautiously. The eyes darting purposefully. Hand-eye coordination, remember?

The other hand looks for and presses at the correct spot.

What next? Clean up. And reevaluate to see if things could be bettered. After this, I have to use my tongue and my lips but that's for another time. But for now, I'm going to rest and bring respite to my tired being. Accomplishing my goals on the coffee table appears to be my raison d'être lately.

The M115 for the right hand and the keyboard for both.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/