Pages

Backdrops

Currently transiting: Loch Lomond, Scotland | Previous destination: Kernavė Archaeological Site, Lithuania

Friday 3 February 2012

February Already

Damn. A month's gone. Just like that. But I can be proud of myself and the effort I put into my work.

"A little more..."
"Just a bit more." I keep telling myself.

Meanwhile, reading materials unrelated to work keep on increasing but I'm enjoying it! So much knowledge, but so little time and so weak the extraocular muscles. I've grown interested in a topic which concerns us all; yet, seeing where I live right now, I'm not supposed to discuss it openly. Rest assured, I'm not homosexual. Not a closet one too.

It's on one of these "data mining" journey on the web that I learn about Jon Gomm. And his performance of Passionflower – discovered in the unlikeliest of websites – has become my favourite YouTube vid of 2012 yet!

Here you go. Passionflower by Jon Gomm


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away! I'd like to know what's on your mind.

/*note to JC: javascript below added 19Aug2012*/